Say Brother. Fashion Fun [electronic resource] / Barbara Barrow, producer/host ; Conrad White, director.
- Other records:
- Boston, MA : WGBH Boston Video, 1977.
- Black studies in video
1 online resource (29 minutes)
- African American fashion designers -- Interviews.
Clothing and dress.
Fashion design -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Host Barbara Barrow and Say Brother fashion consultant Rebecca Hill speak with two Boston-based clothing designers: Bettye Downs and Nik D'ambra. Subjects include how they started designing clothes, their choice of models, what people look for in custom clothing and why they are willing to spend so much, costs related to custom clothing, choice of fabrics, and design sensibility. Fashions by both designers are modeled during the program.
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 03, 2016).
- Barrow-Murray, Barbara, producer, host.
White, Conrad, director.
Alexander Street Press.
WGBH Video (Firm), production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|