Beyond Obamacare [electronic resource] : life, death, and social policy / James S. House.
- New York : Russell Sage Foundation, 
1 online resource
- Health care reform -- United States.
Health services accessibility -- United States.
- Medical subjects:
- Health Care Reform -- economics -- United States.
Health Services Accessibility -- economics -- United States.
Health Status Disparities -- United States.
Socioeconomic Factors -- United States.
- Health, health care, and health policy in America : a contradiction, wrapped in a paradox, inside an enigma
Health care reform : necessary but not nearly sufficient
Health care/health : from biomedical to social determinants of health
The life, death, and health of individuals and populations over time and social strata
Racial/ethnic, gender, and age disparities in health; and their relation to socioeconomic position
What a demand-side health policy might look like and do
What and how socioeconomic policies determine health and health disparities
The economic value and impact of a new demand-side health policy
Understanding and resolving America's paradoxical crisis of health care and health.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. New York Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on April 13, 2015).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the John Lammey Stewart Memorial Library Fund.
- JSTOR (Organization)
John Lammey Stewart Memorial Library Fund.
- Other format:
- Print version: House, James S., 1944- Beyond Obamacare
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.