Redefining race [electronic resource] : Asian American panethnicity and shifting ethnic boundaries / Dina G. Okamoto.
- New York : Russell Sage Foundation, 
1 online resource (xv, 245 pages.)
- Asian Americans.
Ethnicity -- United States.
Group identity -- United States.
- Ethnic boundary change and panethnicity
The durability of ethnic boundaries in the pre-1968 era
The emergence of organizational panethnicity
The ethnic-panethnic dynamics of collective action
Ethnic organizations and the flexibility of group boundaries
Panethnicity and beyond.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. New York Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the John Lammey Stewart Memorial Library Fund.
- JSTOR (Organization)
John Lammey Stewart Memorial Library Fund.
- 9781610448451 (electronic bk.)
1610448456 (electronic bk.)
9780871546760 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0871546760 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.