Adding value to libraries, archives, and museums : harnessing the force that drives your organization's future / Joseph R. Matthews.
- Santa Barbara, California : Libraries Unlimited, an imprint of ABC-CLIO, LLC 
xv, 271 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustratons (some color) ; 28 cm
- Library administration.
Libraries and community.
Libraries -- Technological innovations.
- "This book explains the concept of adding value and shows staff at libraries and other organizations why they need to take steps now to ensure they are adding new value to their communities--whether it be a local town or neighborhood, a faculty and student body, or a school"-- Provided by publisher.
- Adding value
How libraries have traditionally added value
The times they are changin?
The 5 C's : ways to add even more value
Collaboration in libraries, museums and archives
Stepping up to lead
Adding personal value.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|