Analysing practical and professional texts : a naturalistic approach / Rod Watson.
- Farnham, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, ©2009.
- Directions in ethnomethodology and conversation analysis.
Directions in ethnomethodology and conversation analysis
viii, 142 pages ; 25 cm.
- Social sciences -- Methodology.
- This work makes extensive use of a wide range of empirical examples to analyze the work done by people using texts in everyday life and the work done by professional social scientists using texts.
- The ethnomethodological analysis of texts and reading
"Going for brothers" in black American speech : making textual sense of analytic observations of black ghetto culture in the U.S.A.
The textual representation of Nacirema culture
The textual incarnation of sociological analysis : the case of Erving Goffman's writings.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|