Warren Theatre. Mr. A. Dickson Of the Southern Theatres, will make his first appearance in the character of Kilmallock. Mr. Pelby as Octavian. On Tuesday Evening May 21, 1833. Will be performed Colman's popular operatic play of the Mountaineers. Octavian, Mr. Pelby ... : After which Mr. A. Dickson Will sing the celebrated Irish Song of Paddy Carey, ... To conclude with the farce of the Irish Tutor. Tillwell, Mr. Wray ...
- Other Title:
- Boston : D. Hooton, printer, No. 13, Merchants' Hall, 
- Print Collection 8 ; v. 28 no. 26.
1 sheet ( page) ; 35.8 x 14.1 cm
- Warren Theatre (Boston, Mass.)
Colman, George, 1762-1836. Mountaineers.
Glengall, Richard Butler, Earl of, 1794-1858. Irish tutor.
Playbills -- Massachusetts -- Boston -- Specimens.
Theaters -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Printed area measures 30.8 x 11.9 cm.
Performance date: May 21, 1833.
- Local notes:
- Print Collection 8 copy is v. 28 no. 26 in a collection of playbills bound together.
Print Collection 8 copy has Library of the University of Pennsylvania bookplate which reads " The Horace Howard Furness Memorial donated by Horace Howard Furness, Jr. and Louise Brooks Winsor Furness."
- Penn Provenance:
- Furness, Horace Howard, 1865-1930 (donor) (Print Collection 8 copy)
Furness, Louise Brooks Winsor (donor) (Print Collection 8 copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Dickson, A., Mr., actor.
Pelby, William, 1793-1850, actor.
Hooton, David, printer.
Playbill and Program Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Boston Theater Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|