Mercedes, a story of Mexico / by Sarah Hale.
- Other records:
- Louisville, Ky. : Baptist Book Concern, 1895.
325 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Mexico -- Social life and customs.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Kentucky Louisville.
- Local notes:
- Schimmel Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Caroline F. Schimmel with her bookplate on front pastedown.
Schimmel Collection copy has library card pocket with printed rules of The Clifton Springs Sanitarium Library on front pastedown; gift bookplate of the same institution with ms. shelf-mark and name of donor ("M.L. Hammond"); ms. inscription recording the gift of this book to "I.M.U. Library" (i.e. the library of the International Missionary Union by Miss. M.L. Hammond, probably to be identified with Mary L. Hammond (b. 1856), a Presbyterian missionary to Guatemala and Mexico.
- Penn Provenance:
- Schimmel, Caroline F. (bookplate) (donor) (Schimmel Collection copy)
Hammond, M. L., Miss (inscription) (Schimmel Collection copy)
Clifton Springs Sanitarium. Library (bookplate) (Schimmel Collection copy)
International Missionary Union. Library (former owner) (inscription) (Schimmel Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Caroline F. Schimmel Fiction Collection of Women in the American Wilderness (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|