A handbook of protocols for literary listening / Craig Dworkin.
- [Place of publication not identified : Arika] ; [Place of publication not identified] : [Whitney], 
- Conference Name:
- Whitney Biennial (2012 : New York, N.Y.)
36 pages ; 22 cm
- Cover title.
"Published for Arika's A survey is a process of listening program as part of the 2012 Whitney Biennial"--Colophon.
Contains: Harry Mathews, The Poet's Eye excerpt from the Oulipo Laboratory. Appears under heading: Phonomnesis [to hear phonetic possibilities], page 29.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Penn Mathews Collections copies were sent from Craig Dworkin, University of Utah, on Mathews behalf. With a letter.
- Penn Provenance:
- Dworkin, Craig Douglas (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Mathews, Harry, 1930-
Harry Mathews Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Survey is a process of listening.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|