Growing into equity [electronic resource] : professional learning and personalization in high-achieving schools / Sonia Caus-Gleason and Nancy Gerzon.
- Thousand Oaks, California : Corwin, 2016.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource : illustrations
- Teachers -- Training of -- United States -- Case studies.
Individualized instruction -- United States -- Case studies.
Public schools -- United States -- Case studies.
- This text explores how educators at four schools learn, facilitate learning, and systemically grow into equity while personalizing instruction. It explores the professional learning, leadership, and systems that enable this to happen.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on January 20, 2016).
- Gerzon, Nancy, author.
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9781452287607 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|