She's all that [videorecording] / Miramax Films presents a Tapestry Films and FilmColony production ; produced by Peter Abrams, Robert L. Levy, Richard N. Gladstein ; written by R. Lee Fleming, Jr. ; directed by Robert Iscove.
- [United States] : Miramax Home Entertainment ; Burbank, CA : distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment, 
1 videodisc (95 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Interpersonal attraction -- Drama.
Popularity -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
High school students -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.85;1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound.
digital optical surround sound Dolby Digital
video file DVD video region 1
- A high school jock makes a bet that he can turn an unattractive girl into the school's prom queen.
- Freddie Prinze Jr., Rachael Leigh Cook, Matthew Lillard, Paul Walker, Jodi Lyn O'Keefe, Kevin Pollak, Kieran Culkin, Elden Henson, Usher Raymond, Kimberly "Lil' Kim" Iones, Anna Paquin.
- Director of photography, Francis Kenny; editor, Casey O. Rohrs; music, Stewart Copeland.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1999.
Special feature: music video by Sixpence None the Richer.
- Fleming, R. Lee, 1970- screenwriter.
Abrams, Peter, film producer.
Levy, Robert L., film producer.
Gladstein, Richard N., film producer.
Iscove, Robert, film director.
Prinze, Freddie, Jr., actor.
Cook, Rachael Leigh, 1979- actor.
Lillard, Matthew, 1970- actor.
Walker, Paul, 1973-2013, actor.
O'Keefe, Jodi Lyn, 1978- actor.
Pollak, Kevin, 1958- actor.
Culkin, Kieran, actor.
Henson, Elden, actor.
Lil' Kim, actor.
Paquin, Anna, actor.
Copeland, Stewart, composer (expression)
Miramax Home Entertainment (Firm), film distribution company.
Miramax Films, film production company.
Tapestry Films, film production company.
FilmColony (Firm), film production company.
Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm), film distribution company.
Sixpence None the Richer (Musical group), performer.
- Publisher Number:
17489 Miramax Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|