Pregnant and living in an area with Zika? [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- At head of title: CDC's response to Zika
- [Atlanta, Ga.] : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2016.
- Government document
1 online resource (2 unnumbered pages) : illustrations
- Pregnant women -- Health aspects.
Virus diseases -- Transmission -- Prevention.
Mosquitoes as carriers of disease.
Bites and stings -- Prevention.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 4, 2016).
"March 11, 2016."
CRDP Project record.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S.), issuing body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|