Songs o' the Sound / by Alice Harriman ; illustrations by Frank Calvert.
- Other records:
- Seattle : Stuff Printing Concern, 1906.
 leaves : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Puget Sound (Wash.) -- Poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Washington (State) Seattle.
- "Permission has been granted by the Seattle Sunday Times for the reproduction in this volume of sketches by Calvert, which originally appeared in that paper. Photographs by courtesy of Webster and Stevens, Seattle. Totem designs by Harry S. Stuff"--Leaf .
"Here endeth the Book of Songs o' the Sound, by Alice Harriman, as Done into Print by Harry S. Stuff at the Stuff Printing Concern, under the Sign of the Dollar Mark at Seattle, U.S.A. Of these Songs but a limited number have been printed and the types distributed"--Colophon.
Bound in blue paper wrappers with an envelope flap and decorative belt closure.
- Local notes:
- Schimmel Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Caroline F. Schimmel.
- Penn Provenance:
- Schimmel, Caroline F. (donor) (Schimmel Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Calvert, Frank, 1876-1920, illustrator.
Stuff, Harry Spencer, printer.
Webster & Stevens.
Caroline F. Schimmel Fiction Collection of Women in the American Wilderness (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|