Marginal basin geology [electronic resource] : volcanic and associated sedimentary and tectonic processes in modern and ancient marginal basins / edited by B.P. Kokelaar & M.F. Howells.
- London : Geological Society, 2007.
- Geological Society special publication; vol. 16.
Geological Society special publication
1 online resource : illustrations, maps.
- Submarine geology -- Congresses.
- This volume consists largely of papers presented at a meeting organised by the Volcanic Studies Group of the Geological Society at Keele University in September 1982 and includes a modified version of a field guide prepared for the pre-conference field discussion meeting. Although by no means exhaustive, the volume reflects the state of research into marginal basin geology and emphasises the need to integrate observations from modern and ancient basins. Its four sections are divided into: processes; the Western Pacific region; South America and Antarctica; and the Lower Palaeozoic.
- Conference proceedings.
Previously issued in print: Oxford: Blackwell Scientific Publications for The Geological Society, 1984.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (viewed on August 26, 2015).
- Kokelaar, B. P. (B. Peter), editor.
Howells, M. F. (Malcolm Fletcher), editor.
Geological Society of London. Volcanic Studies Group, associated with work.
Geological Society of London, publisher.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781862399891 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|