High resolution sequence stratigraphy [electronic resource] : innovations and applications / edited by John A. Howell and John F. Aitken.
- London : Geological Society, 2007.
- Geological Society special publication; vol. 104.
Geological Society special publication
1 online resource (vi, 374 p.,  folded leaves of plates) : illustrations (some col.), maps (some col.).
- Geology, Stratigraphic -- Technique.
- In recent years there has been a huge expansion in studies using high resolution sequence stratigraphic techniques. Sequence stratigraphy has evolved from the original concepts of seismic stratigraphy to a scale above seismic resolution. The papers in this volume illustrate the depth and breadth of current sequence stratigraphic research. Studies are included on many aspects of sequence stratigraphy, from both outcrop and subsurface data with examples from a wide range of countries. The volume will be of interest to research workers and professional geologists within the petroleum industry.
- Previously issued in print: 1996.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Howell, John A.
Aitken, J. F.
Geological Society of London.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781786200778 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|