Petroleum geology of Southeast Asia [electronic resource] / edited by A.J. Fraser, S.J. Matthews and R.W. Murphy.
- London : Geological Society, 2007.
- Geological Society special publication; vol. 126.
Geological Society special publication
1 online resource (vi, 436 p.,  folded leaf of plates) : illustrations (some col.), maps (some col.).
- Petroleum -- Geology -- Southeast Asia.
- This volume gives rapid access to key aspects of the petroleum geology of SE Asia, including economic background, plate tectonic models, petrolium charging and reservoir systems, as well as detailed field and reservoir studies. It provides substantial new data and interpretations on the oil and gas exploration of the region.
- Previously issued in print: 1997.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Fraser, A. J.
Matthews, S. J.
Murphy, R. W. (Richard Welch), 1929-
Geological Society of London.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781786200990 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|