Basin modelling [electronic resource] : practice and progress / edited by S.J. Düppenbecker & J.E. Iliffe.
- London : Geological Society, 2007.
- Geological Society special publication; vol. 141.
Geological Society special publication
1 online resource (viii, 245 p.) : illustrations (some col.), maps (some col.).
- Petroleum -- Prospecting -- Methodology.
Petroleum -- Geology.
- This title aims to focus for the first time on the application of basin modelling tools to real problems, and to share experiences as to which techniques have worked and which have not. Modelling is a valuable process of risk reduction in exploration prospectivity assessment. It is an area which has significant room for risk reduction in new technologies, or in better practices with existing technologies.
- Previously issued in print: 1998.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Düppenbecker, S. J.
Iliffe, J. E.
Geological Society of London.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781786201140 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|