Ground penetrating radar in sediments [electronic resource] / edited by C.S. Bristow, H.M. Jol.
- London : Geological Society, 2003.
- Geological Society special publication; vol. 211.
Geological Society special publication
1 online resource (vi, 330 p.) : illustrations (some col.), maps.
- Ground penetrating radar -- Congresses.
- Included in this book are practical guidelines for data collection and interpretation, from antennae configurations to sequence stratigraphy, together with new advances such as vertical radar profiles and 3-D GPR imaging for hydrocarbon reservoir modelling, designed to assist new and veteran users get the most from GPR. Case studies in this book detail GPR investigations in a wide array of sedimentary environments including alluvial fans, braided rivers, spits, beaches, sand dunes, lakes, bogs, and floodplains.
- Based on a meeting held at the Geological Society of London and the University College of London, August 2001.
Description based on print version record.
- Bristow, C. S.
Jol, H. M. (Harry M.)
Geological Society of London.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781862397941 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|