Eco-labelling and International Trade [electronic resource] / Wendy Hollingsworth.
- London : Commonwealth Secretariat, 2003.
- Commonwealth Trade Hot Topics, 2071-9914 ; no.21.
Commonwealth Trade Hot Topics, 2071-9914 ; no.21
- Government document
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Eco-labelling is a process used to inform the consumer of the environmental characteristics of a good or service. To-date over thirty countries have passed legislation and instituted eco-labelling programmes and there are presently more than sixty eco-labels in existence globally.This issue of Trade Hot Topics examines the eco-labelling and international trade debate and its impact on trade policies, market access and standard setting policies of relevance to developing countries.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.14217/5k3w8fb9ptr3-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|