Current Developments in the FTAA [electronic resource] / Richard Bernal.
- London : Commonwealth Secretariat, 2001.
- Commonwealth Trade Hot Topics, 2071-9914 ; no.1.
Commonwealth Trade Hot Topics, 2071-9914 ; no.1
- Government document
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Negotiating a Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA) continues to be a challenging undertaking because it anticipates integrating 34 countries, which differ substantially in size of population, gross domestic product (GDP) and land area and between which there is a significant difference in levels of development. This issue of Trade Hot Topics reviews current developments in the FTAA process.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.14217/5k3w8fb9q2zn-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|