Trade Facilitation in the Commonwealth [electronic resource]: An Economic Analysis / Badri Narayanan, Sachin Sharma and Mohammad Razzaque.
- London : Commonwealth Secretariat, 2016.
- International Trade Working Paper, 2413-3175 ; no.2016/01.
International Trade Working Paper, 2413-3175 ; no.2016/01
- Government document
1 online resource (42 pages)
- This paper examines the economic impact of trade facilitation between Commonwealth members, using a global computable general equilibrium framework. We document enormous economic impact, much higher than a complete tariff liberalisation amongst these countries. Economic impact is quite visible in terms of welfare, Gross Domestic Product, employment and trade in several sectors. We abstract from the costs involved in such trade facilitation - accounting for them is beyond the scope of this study.
- Sharma, Sachin.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.14217/5jm3rxbfg1lr-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|