The Presidential and Parliamentary Elections in Sierra Leone, 26-27 February 1996 [electronic resource] / Commonwealth Observer Group.
- London : Commonwealth Secretariat, 1996.
- Commonwealth Election Reports, 2310-1512.
Commonwealth Election Reports, 2310-1512.
- Government document
1 online resource (74 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Sierra Leone
- These Election Reports are the observations, conclusions and recommendations of Commonwealth Observer Groups. The SecretaryGeneral constitutes these observer missions at the request of governments and with the agreement of all significant political parties. At the end of a mission, a report is submitted to the SecretaryGeneral, who makes it available to the government of the country in question, the political parties concerned and to all Commonwealth governments. The report eventually becomes a public document.
The Political Background
The Legal and Administrative Framework
Preparations for the Elections
The Poll and Count
Conclusion and Acknowledgements
Supplement to Observer Group Report and Annexes.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.14217/9781848595620-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|