Inclusiveness of Trade Policy-Making [electronic resource]: Challenges and Possible Responses for Better Stakeholder Participation / Rashid Kaukab.
- London : Commonwealth Secretariat, 2010.
- Commonwealth Trade Hot Topics, 2071-9914 ; no.70.
Commonwealth Trade Hot Topics, 2071-9914 ; no.70
- Government document
1 online resource (8 pages)
- This issue of Commonwealth Trade Hot Topics summaries the difficulties associated with effective stakeholder participation in trade policy-making in selected Sub-Saharan African countries and makes some recommendations to address the challenges. The Trade Hot Topics series provides concise and informative analyses of various trade and trade-related issues which are prepared both by Commonwealth Secretariat and international experts. For further information on the work of the Commonwealth Secretariat on International Trade please click here
- Publisher Number:
- 10.14217/5k3w8fb9pj6c-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|