An answer to a sermon published and preached by Mr. Smith [electronic resource] : on Tuesday evening, March 15, 1808, at Beersheba-Chapel, Prospect-Place, St. George's Fields / Joanna Southcott.
- London : Printed by W. Marchant; and sold by E.J. Field, 
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks
1 online resource (83 p.).
- Smith, W. M., of Beersheba Chapel, Southwark. Lying prophetess detected.
- "The contents of this book taken from Joanna Southcott's mouth by me, Ann Underwood."--P. 83.
Caption title; imprint from foot of p. 83.
Dated at end: "June 29th, 1808."
In answer to The lying prophetess detected, by W.M. Smith.--Cf. Lane, C. Southcott; Wright, E.P. Southcott Coll.; BM.
Errata: p. 83.
"The title of this book begins with saying, 'The lying prophetess detected'."
Reproduction of the original from the Sterling Memorial Library, Yale University.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|