New Theatre. Ticket Night, For the Benefit of the Doorkeepers, Police Officers, and others employed in the Theatre. Wednesday Evening, April 23, 1823, Will be presented, (not acted this season) the Comedy of Speed the Plough. Sir Philip Blandford, Mr. Wood. ... : After which, (last time this season) the popular and interesting Drama of the Wandering Boys; Or, the Castle of Olival. Count de Croissy, Mr. H. Wallack. ...
- Other Title:
- Speed the Plough
Wandering Boys, or, the Castle of Olival
Castle of Olival
- [Philadelphia] : [Publisher not identified], 
- Print Collection 8 ; box 18 no. 89.
1 sheet ( page) ; 25.6 x 20.6 cm
- Chestnut Street Theatre (Philadelphia, Pa.).
Morton, Thomas, 1764-1838. Speed the plough.
Kerr, John, active 1814-1834. Wandering boys.
Playbills -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- Specimens.
Theaters -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Printed area measures 23.5 x 15.2 cm.
Performance date: April 23, 1823.
- Local notes:
- Print Collection 8 copy is box 18 no. 89 in a collection of playbills housed together.
- Penn Chronology:
- Playbill and Program Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Philadelphia Theater Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Horace Howard Furness Memorial Library (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|