Strength in weakness manifest [electronic resource] : in the life, various trials, and Christian testimony, of that faithful servant and handmaid of the Lord, Elizabeth Stirredge, who departed this life, at her house at Hempstead in Herfordshire, in the 72d year of her age / written by her own hand.
- 2nd ed.
- London : Printed and sold by T. Sowle, 1746.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks
1 online resource (, 206,  p.).
- Quakers -- Biography.
- Publisher's advertising: p. [1-6], 3rd count.
Reproduction of the original from the Miriam Y. Holden Collection, Princeton University.
- Local notes:
- Scanned copy imperfect: smudged or blotted print; foxed.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|