Report of an address on "Practical Eugenics," delivered by Major Leonard Darwin (President of the Eugenics Education Society) at the Junior Constitutional Club, Piccadilly W., on Thursday, July 9th, 1914 [electronic resource].
- London : McCorquodale & Co. Ltd., 1914.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks
1 online resource (16 p.).
- "Mr. H.S. Staveley-Hill, M.P. in the chair"--T.p.
Reproduction of the original from the London School of Economics and Political Science Library.
- Junior Constitutional Club (London, England)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|