A companion for the seasons of maternal solicitude [electronic resource] : with an appendix, containing hints for the nursery / by Rev. Thomas Searle ; with an original preface ; to which are added Hints on early education, by a Lady [i.e. Mrs. Hoare].
- Other Title:
- Companion for the season of maternal solicitude
- [Improved ed.].
- New York : Moore & Payne, 1834.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks
1 online resource (, 294 p.,  leaf of plates) : illustrations
- Childbirth -- Popular works.
Pregnancy -- Popular works.
Infants -- Health and hygiene.
Children -- Religious education.
- Added, engr. t.p.
"The additions made in the present edition are selected from a work entitled, Hints for the improvement of early education, and nursery discipline, originally written by an English lady, a corrected edition of which was a few years since edited by a lady in Salem, Massachusetts."--Preface.
Reproduction of the original from the New York Public Library.
- Hoare, Mrs. (Louisa Gurney), 1784-1836. Hints for the improvement of early education, and nursery discipline.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|