A popular treatise on the law of marriage and divorce [electronic resource] / by M.S. Robinson : giving the laws of the various states of the United States, England and the continent : ... together with the effect upon persons, right or property, etc.
- Chicago : [Printed and boynd by Donohue & Henneberry], 1884.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks
1 online resource (86 p.).
- Divorce -- United States.
Marriage -- United States.
- "With a condensed history of the Roman, Canon and Ecclesiastical law. The causes for which divorces will be granted in the States; time of residence requisite; what are and what are not legal marriages and valid divorces; what courts have and what have not jurisdiction to grant, etc.; the various causes for divorce; the mode and manner of proof; the defenses thereto; how available; the rights, duties and obligations of parties thereto ..."
"For sale only by the author."
Reproduction of the original from the New York Public Library.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|