The Sarah-ad, or, A flight for fame [electronic resource] : a burlesque poem in three canto's, in hudibrastic verse.
- Other Title:
- Flight for fame
- London : Printed for T. Cooper, 1742.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks
1 online resource (32 p.).
- Marlborough, Sarah Jennings Churchill, Duchess of, 1660-1744 -- Poetry.
Marlborough, Sarah Jennings Churchill, Duchess of, 1660-1774. Account of the conduct of the Dowager Duchess of Marlborough.
- Du---ss of M-gh = Sarah, Duchess of Marlborough.
"Founded on An account of the conduct of the Dowager Du---ss of M---gh, from her first coming to court, to the Year 1710. In a letter from herself to my Lord [blank]. Proper to be bound up therewith."
Reproduction of the original from the Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|