A collection of above three hundred receipts in cookery, physick and surgery [electronic resource] : for the use of all good wives, tender mothers, and careful nurses / by several hands.
- 7th ed., / to which is added a 2nd part, containing a great number of excellent receipts, for preserving and conserving of sweet-meats, &c. and a new index to both parts.
- London : H. Lintot : M. Kettilby, 1749.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks
1 online resource (2 pts. in 1 v. (, 272,  p.)).
- Cooking, English -- Early works to 1800.
Medicine, Popular -- Early works to 1800.
Cooking -- Early works to 1800.
- Includes indexes.
Reproduction of the original from the Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America, Harvard University.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|