The book of household management [electronic resource] : ... also sanitary, medical, and legal memoranda : with a history of the origin, properties, and uses of all things connected with home life and comfort / by Mrs. Isabella Beeton.
- Entirely new ed., rev. and corr. / with new coloured illustrations, and an appendix containing several hundreds of new recipes.
- London ; New York : Ward, Lock & Co., 
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks
1 online resource (, xlvii, , 1296,  p.) : illustrations (some col.), plans.
- Cooking, English.
- Includes indexes.
"Four hundred and forty-third thousand."
Date from pref.
Advertising: p. [2-3, 5], 1st count, p. ii, 2nd count, p. [3-7], 3rd count, p. [1-4, 28-31], 5th count.
Publisher's advertising: p. [5-27], 5th count.
Publisher's advertising tipped in between p. xxxiv and xxxv.
Reproduction of the original from the Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America, Harvard University.
- Local notes:
- Scanned copy imperfect: p. xlvi misnumbered as p. xlv; bleed-through of text throughout.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|