A Review of a late treatise entituled An account of the conduct of the Dowager D-- of M--, &c [electronic resource] : in which many misrepresentations are detected ... especially such as relate to the reigns of K. William and Q. Mary.
- London : Printed for J. Roberts, 1742.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks
1 online resource (, 74 p.).
- Marlborough, Sarah Jennings Churchill, Duchess of, 1660-1744. Account of the conduct of the Dowager Duchess of Marlborough.
Anne, Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714.
- Reproduction of the original from the Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|