Addresses [electronic resource] / by Miss Alice Hill Chittenden, member of the Committee to Investigate the Labor Conditions of Women and Children in Connecticut. Appointed by the Governor. Chairman of the Legislative Committee of the New York State Association Opposed to Woman Suffrage ; and Charles S. Fairchild, at a public meeting in opposition to the extension of woman suffrage, Cazenovia, N.Y., August 14, 1912.
- Cazenovia, N.Y. : [s.n.], 1912.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks
1 online resource (18 p.).
- Women -- Suffrage -- New York (State).
- Text in two columns per page.
Reproduction of the original from the New York Public Library.
- Fairchild, Charles S. (Charles Stebbins), 1842-1924.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|