Thirty years in Washington, or, Life and scenes in our national capital [electronic resource] : portraying the wonderful operations in all the great departments, and describing every important function of our national government : with sketches of the presidents and their wives : from Washington's to Roosevelt's administration / edited by Mrs. John A. Logan.
- Other Title:
- Life and scenes in our national capital
- Hartford, Conn. : A.D. Worthington & Co., c1901.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks
1 online resource (, 752 p.,  leaf of plates) : illustrations, port.
- Washington (D.C.).
Executive departments -- United States.
Presidents -- United States -- Biography.
- Title vignette.
Republished in 1908, with two additional chapters, under title: Our national government ...
Reproduction of the original from the Harvard University Libraries.
- Logan, John A., Mrs., 1838-1923.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|