A Collection of American pictorial photographs as arranged by the Photo-Secession and exhibited under the auspices of the Camera Club of Pittsburg, at the Art Galleries of the Carnegie Institute, Pittsburg, February MDCCCCIV [electronic resource].
- [Pittsburg : Carnegie Institute, 1904]
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Photography: The World through the Lens.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Photography: The World through the Lens
1 online resource ( p.) : illustrations
- Photography, Artistic -- Exhibitions.
Photography -- United States -- Exhibitions.
- "Catalogue arranged by Alfred Stieglitz, cover designed by Eduard J. Steichen"--p. .
- Reproduction of the original from the George Eastman House Library.
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946.
Steichen, Edward, 1879-1973.
Camera Club of Pittsburgh.
Carnegie Institute. Art Galleries.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|