1940 census [electronic resource] / [presented by] United States Department of Commerce Bureau of the Census.
- Other records:
- Washington, D.C. : United Nations. Department of Public Information, 1940.
1 online resource (11 minutes)
- United States -- Census,1940.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Explains the purposes and values of the census and briefly relates its history. Describes the responsibility of enumerators and dramatizes one's experience with a woman reluctant to answer his questions. Editors, punch card machine operators, and statisticians work at compiling reports. Director William L. Austin speaks on enumerator's abilities.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 08, 2016).
- Alexander Street Press.
United States. Bureau of the Census.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|