1940 census of agriculture [electronic resource] / [presented by the] United States Department of Commerce Bureau of the Census.
- Other records:
- Washington, D.C. : United Nations. Department of Public Information, 1940.
1 online resource (11 minutes)
- Agriculture -- United States -- Statistics.
United States -- Census,1940.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Explains to enumerators the meaning of certain elements of a schedule and shows, in dramatizations, how correct information is obtained and recorded. Includes agricultural scenes illustrating kinds of farms, partial and total crop losses, causes of losses (dust, flood, grasshoppers, frost), and livestock.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 08, 2016).
- Alexander Street Press.
United States. Bureau of the Census.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|