Boat race [electronic resource] / [from the] Library of Congress.
- Other records:
- Jersey City, N.J. : American Mutoscope and Biograph Company, 1904.
1 online resource (3 minutes)
- Actualities (Motion pictures)
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Two standard U.S. Navy eight-oar pulling boats, each commanded by a coxswain at the steering position in the stern, are seen abeam of one another. At a signal, both pulling boats begin moving and it can be seen that the camera was positioned on a vessel following the two competing pulling boats. The camera stays with the two boats until their destination is disclosed as a navy battle cruiser at anchor. The cruiser, unidentified, is flying an American flag. The film ends as the two pulling boats come abeam of the cruiser Indiana with their oars in the 'boat oar' position.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 08, 2016).
- Alexander Street Press.
American Mutoscope and Biograph Company, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|