Awake, awake [electronic resource] = Trymder : Welsh folk song [tonic sol-fa notation] / arranged for chorus of mixed voices by Gustav Holst ; melody and words (Robert Davies) ; English translation by Steuart Wilson.
- Standardized Title:
- Welsh folk songs. Awake, awake
- Other Title:
- [Tonic sol-fa notation edition].
- [London] : J. Curwen & Sons, 
- Classical scores library.
- Musical score
1 online resource (1 score (6 pages))
- Folk songs, Welsh.
Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices, 4 parts)
- Folk songs.
- Welsh text; parallel English translation.
- Title from resource description page (viewed November 6, 2015).
Written in 1931.
For SATB chorus.
- Davies, Robert, 1769-1835, lyricist.
Wilson, Steuart, translator.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|