A supplement to the plays of William Shakespeare / [edited by] William Gilmore Simms ; critical introduction by Nan Morrison ; with a biographical overview by David Moltke-Hansen.
- Columbia, South Carolina : The University of South Carolina Press, 
xxxiv, 178 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Spurious and doubtful works.
- William Gilmore Simms : a biographical overview / David Moltke-Hansen
Critical introduction : A supplement to the plays of William Shakespeare / Nan Morrision
A supplement to the plays of William Shakespeare / edited, with notes, and an introduction to each play, by William Glmore Simms. General introduction
The two noble kinsmen
The London prodigal
Thomas Lord Cromwell
Sir John Oldcastle
The Puritan, or, The widow of Watling street
A Yorkshire tragedy
The tragedy of Locrine.
- Facsimile of 1848 edition published by Cooledge.
"Cloth original published by George F. Cooledge & Brother, 1848"--Title page verso.
"Published in cooperation with the Simms Initiatives..."--Title page verso.
Includes bibliographical references.
All the engravings are signed by Anderson.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Horace Howard Furness Memorial Fund.
- Simms, William Gilmore, 1806-1870, editor.
Morrison, Nan, writer of introduction.
Horace Howard Furness Memorial Fund.
Horace Howard Furness Memorial Library (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|