Beautiful losers [electronic resource] / Sidetrack Films presents a Manzanita Brothers production in association with Perception Media and Blacklake Productions ; a film by Aaron Rose ; co-director Joshua Leonard ; produced by Rich Lim and Jon Barlow ; produced by Noah Khoshbin, Chris Green ; executive producers, Ravi Anne, Jared MosheÌ.
- Other records:
- New York, NY : Oscilloscope Pictures, 2009.
- Filmakers library online
1 online resource (91 minutes)
- Art and popular culture -- United States.
Art, American -- 20th century.
Artists -- New York (State) -- New York -- Biography.
Counterculture -- United States.
Punk culture and art -- United States.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- In the early 1990's a loose-knit group of like-minded outsiders found common ground at a little NYC storefront gallery. Rooted in the DIY (do-it-yourself) subcultures of skateboarding, surf, punk, hip-hop, and graffiti, they made art that reflected the lifestyles they led. Developing their craft with almost no influence from the "establishment" art world, this group, and the subcultures they sprang from, created a movement that transformed pop culture.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 06, 2016).
- Rose, Aaron, 1969- director.
Alexander Street Press.
Sidetrack Films, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|