The Old Indian chronicle [electronic resource] : being a collection of exceeding rare tracts / written and published in the time of King Philip's War, by persons residing in the country ; to which are now added marginal notes and Chronicles of the Indians from the discovery of America to the present time, by S.G. Drake.
- Boston : Antiquarian Institute, 1836.
- Indigenous Peoples: North America.
Indigenous Peoples: North America
1 online resource (208 pages, 14 unnumbered leaves of plates) : illustrations, portraits, plan.
- King Philip's War, 1675-1676.
New England -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- The present state of New-England with respect to the Indian War ... from the 20th June till the 10th November, 1676
A continuation of the state of New-England, being a farther account of the Indian War ... from the 10th November, 1675, to the 8th February, 1676
A new and farther Narrative of the state of New-England, being a continued account of the bloody Indian War, from March till August, 1676
The War in New-England, visibly ended
A true account of the most considerable occurrences that have happened in the War between the English and Indians, from the 5th May, 1676 to the 4th August ...
Chronicles of the Indians of America, from its first discovery to the present time.
- Reproduction of the original from the Bruce Peel Special Collections Library, University of Alberta.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Drake, Samuel G., 1798-1875, writer of added text.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|