Narrative of the discoveries on the north coast of America [electronic resource] : effected by the officers of the Hudson's Bay Company during the years 1836-39 / by Thomas Simpson, Esq.
- Other records:
- London : R. Bentley, 1843.
- Indigenous Peoples: North America.
Indigenous Peoples: North America
1 online resource (xix, 419 pages, 4 unnumbered leaves of plates) : 2 maps.
- Northwest, Canadian -- Discovery and exploration.
Arctic regions -- Discovery and exploration.
Hudson's Bay Company.
- Description of a winter journey from Red River to Athabasca in 1836-37, and the return trip during the winter of 1839-40. The introduction consists of a memoir of Thomas Simpson by his brother Alexander. Cf. Wagner-Camp.
Reproduction of the original from the Lost Cause Press.
- Simpson, Alexander, 1811- writer of introduction.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|