The Teller bill and its provisions for a reorganization of the Indian Bureau [electronic resource] .
- [Philadelphia] : [Indian Rights Association], 
- Indigenous Peoples: North America.
Indian Rights Association. [Publications] ; 2nd series, no. 28
Indigenous Peoples: North America
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Teller, Henry Moore, 1830-1914.
United States. Bureau of Indian Affairs.
Indians of North America -- Government relations.
Indians of North America -- Law and legislation.
United States -- Politics and government.
- Caption title.
Reproduction of the original from the Library of Congress.
- Indian Rights Association, issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|