A-de-rih-wa-nie-ton on-kwe-on-we neh-ha [electronic resource] = A message to the Iroquois Indians / translated by Charles A. Cooke.
- Other Title:
- Message to the Iroquois Indians
- [Toronto, Ontario] : Issued by The National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Canada, [between 1900 and 1999?]
- Indigenous Peoples: North America.
Indigenous Peoples: North America
1 online resource (11 pages)
- Iroquois Indians -- Religion.
Iroquois language -- Texts.
- Iroquois and English in parallel columns.
- "Translated by Charles A. Cooke".--From label pasted on title page.
"Issued by The National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Canada".
Reproduction of the original from the Bruce Peel Special Collections Library, University of Alberta.
- Cooke, Charles A., translator.
National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Canada, publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|