Jury directory [electronic resource] / Her Majesty's commissioners, the Earl Granville, K.G., chairman [and six others].
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- London : G.E. Eyre and William Spottiswoode, printers to the Queen's most excellent majesty, for her Majesty's stationary office, 1862.
- Conference Name:
- London International Exhibition (1st : 1862 : London, England)
- Smithsonian collections online : world's fairs and expositions : visions of tomorrow.
Smithsonian collections online : world's fairs and expositions : visions of tomorrow
1 online resource (120 pages)
- London International Exhibition -- (1st : 1862 : London, England) -- Directories.
Exhibitions -- England -- London.
- At head of title: International Exhibition of 1862.
Reproduction of the original from the Smithsonian Libraries.
- Earl Granville, contributor.
Sandford, F. R., writer of introduction.
Great Britain. Commissioners for the London Exhibition of 1862, issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|