Shakspere's Midsummer night's dream [electronic resource] / with illustrations, as designed and modeled by W. Boyton Kirk, Esq., A.R.H.A. ; for a dessert service manufactured by Messrs. Kerr, Binns, and Company (late Chamberlain & Co.), Royal Porcelain Works, Worchester, Dublin, Philadelphia, and New York, for the Dublin Great Exhibition of 1853 ; lithographed by Day & Son, lithographers to the Queen.
- Standardized Title:
- Midsummer night's dream
- Other Title:
- Shakespeare's Midsummer night's dream
- Dublin : James McGlashan, 1853.
- Conference Name:
- Exhibition of Art and Art-Industry (1853 : Dublin, Ireland), host institution.
- Smithsonian collections online : world's fairs and expositions : visions of tomorrow.
Smithsonian collections online : world's fairs and expositions : visions of tomorrow
1 online resource (35 pages, 12 unnumbered leaves of plates) : illustrations.
- Porcelain -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.
- Plates lettered: J.A. Vinter, lith.
Reproduction of the original from the Smithsonian Libraries.
- Kirk, William Boyton, 1824-1900, sculptor.
Vinter, John Alfred, approximately 1828-1905, lithographer.
Day & Son, lithographer.
Kerr, Binns, and Company, manufacturer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|