al-Muwaṭṭaʾ [electronic resource] / Mālik ibn Anas. = الموطأ.
- Other Title:
- Muwaṭṭaʾ lil-Imām Muḥammad maʻa al-Taʻlīq al-mumajjad ʻalá Muwaṭṭaʾ Muḥammad
موطأ للإمام محمد مع التعليق الممجد على موطأ محمد
- [Lucknow] : [publisher not identified], 
- Early Arabic Printed Books from the British Library.
Early Arabic Printed Books from the British Library
1 online resource (412 pages)
- Islamic law.
- [The traditions collected and annotated by al-Shaybānī, edited from five manuscripts and two printed editions, with a commentary entitled al-Taʿlīq al-mumajjad, by Muḥammad ʿAbd al-Ḥayy Lakhnawī.].
- Reproduction of the original from The British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Andover, Hants. UK : Cengage Learning, 2015-2017 (Early Arabic Printed Books from the British Library, 1473-1900). Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Muḥammad ʻAbd al-Ḥayy, 1848-1886 or 1887. other.
Shaybānī, Muḥammad ibn al-Ḥasan, active 13th century, collector, editor.
محمد عبد الحي، 1848-1886 or 1887.
Shaybānī, Muḥammad ibn al-Ḥasan, approximately 750-804 or 805
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|