A draught of the harbour of New Providence and the circumjacent country, shewing the situation of the Forts Nassau and Montagu [cartographic material] / by Ion. Montresor, engineer ; by order of the Honble. Thomas Gage Esqr., Major General and Commander in Chief of His Majesty's forces in North America andc.
- [New York? : publisher not identified, 1770?]
- Colonial America (Marlborough, England)
1 online resource (1 map : hand color.
- Cartographic Data:
- Scale indeterminable.
- New Providence Island (Bahamas) -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
Coast defenses -- Bahamas -- New Providence Island -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain. Army -- Colonial forces -- Bahamas -- New Providence Island -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain. Colonial Office -- Archives.
- Shows Fort Nassau and Fort Montagu [present-day Nassau and Montagu Beach], northern coast of New Providence Island and coastal waters, including Hog Island [Paradise Island] and part of Rose Island.
Relief shown pictorially; depths shown by soundings in fathoms.
Originally part of Colonial Office file CO 5/88/251.
Volume reference numbers on publisher's website: MPG 1/14.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2015. (Colonial America. Module 1)
- Gage, Thomas, 1721-1787.
Great Britain. Colonial Office.
National Archives (Great Britain)
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|