North Carolina [cartographic material] : draught of the tract of land desir'd by Mr. Jenner for the Switzers in North Carolina.
- Other Title:
- Title on publisher's website: Northern part of North Carolina south from the border with Virginia to 35°N, and between the Blue Ridge Mountains ... and roughly 78°W
- Colonial America (Marlborough, England)
1 online resource (1 ms) map)
- Cartographic Data:
- Scale indeterminable.
- North Carolina -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
Swiss -- North Carolina -- Early works to 1800.
Jenner, Samuel, active 1735.
North Carolina -- Boundaries -- Virginia -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
Virginia -- Boundaries -- North Carolina -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain. Colonial Office -- Archives.
- Title from fragment pasted on lining paper of binding.
Map showing the land petitioned by Samuel Jenner in the east central region of North Carolina around the headwaters of the Neuse, Deep and Haw Rivers, bounded to the north by the state line with Virginia and to the west by the Blue Ridge Mountains. Includes the Indian Trading Road, Roanoke River and part of Virginia.
Relief shown pictorially.
"Recd, read Febry. 17 1735/6."--Fragment pasted on lining paper of binding.
Originally part of Colonial Office file CO 5/294.
Volume reference numbers on publisher's website: MPG 1/269.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2015. (Colonial America. Module 1)
- Jenner, Samuel, active 1735.
Great Britain. Colonial Office.
National Archives (Great Britain)
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|